måndag 21 november 2011

Wishlist


I'm in love with this bed. Especially in black. I can't afford it right now..
but on christmas maybe i'll have this baby ♥

A warm but neat workout jacket and leggings. Workout clothes looks so good in black and pink. Also in a need a pair of new running shoes, mine stinks cat piss.


I CRAVE this wishbone from Dogeared. What i love with dogeared is that they got the exact type of jewellry that attracts me the most; small and delicate pendats. And each one of them has their own symbol or meaning. Gold's my favourite.

Tamron SP AF 90mm, F2.8, Di MACRO 1:1. So....beautiful*druels*

(from weheartit.) Gorgeous rings in gold.

(from weheartit) Can't get enough nailpolish..and gold (what else? haha)










I know i would never get the boxes on christmas but you could always dream..♥

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar