söndag 11 december 2011

CLANNAD

A while ago i was looking for a new anime i could watch(Sailor moon will ofcourse always be the nr 1 in my nerdy heart), and i found Clannad. I was quite critical at first and i couldn't get the whole idea of it, but as always i turn out to be wrong and now i can't stop watching it. The reason behind my criticism is that it isn't the type of show that i usually watch. I was looking for something that's romantic, dramatic but also fun, and according to others Clannad had all of these things. Yeah, it sure had. Not that i felt like it had "too much" of it, but if i knew that i was this emotional i'd never watch it in the first place. When it comes to movies and shows i've always avoided things that portrays realistic problems.
I love it when it's sad, but there are so much realistic situations in this show that any human can relate too, and that's what scared me away. No matter what situation the characters are in, good or bad, i can't help but feeling depressed. I think it's the music and setting that keeps me down, even if isn't supposed to be a sad scene. It's one thing to get sad about Jack dying in Titanic but that kind of sadness isn't affecting you as much as this do, cause these characters experience the exakt kind of pain real people are going through everyday. In that way, i think that it's kinda good for me to watch it(or anyone to watch it), cause it's like therapy to me.
If you'll meet me you'd maybe see a girl with no problems who haven't experienced real pain. But i have. Maybe all of us have once in our lives, but we're dealing with our sorrows in different ways. I'm the type of person that listens to other talking about their problems and forget dealing with my own. But that's me. That's how i deal with my "so-called sorrows" and i want it to be that way. I want to be seen as the positive person with a undramatic life. Although, i wont recommend to anyone else to deal with it in that way, cause that have made me too sensitive in some situations when i shouldn't be.
I don't cry in puclic, or at all, that often. It's not that i'm holding it in. If i'm in a happy situation, i'm simply happy. But sometimes, when i get bothered by small things i can get really upset even though i shouldn't be. I've literally cryed over a juice stain on my carpet, and when i've ordered something on a restaurant and changed my mind. Small, tiny things can make me cry so much that you'd almost think that someone dear to me have died. It's pretty scary. Every little tear that isn't shed when it should be comes out the wrong time.
In that way, i can see myself so much in Tomoya (the super cute guy in blue hair). Every little thing he's doing and thinking, i'm like, that's exactly how i'd act if i where there! You just feel so sorry for him that u wish you where with him and would give him a super huge hug and tell him that everything will be okay. Well, great now i'm not only have a crush on Mamoru, now Tomoya's also fallen in the trap. But i love his mature personality. C'mon why can't these guys be real? this post wasn't suppose to be comin' out this long but mmkay. You lost track efter a few sentences and it ends off totally off-topic. (summary: Watched it, Not sure about it, kept watching; Love it)




So painful

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar