onsdag 4 januari 2012

2012 I will..

By this time next year i will have done everything on this checklist.

- take tennis classes
- get my drivers license
- Take japanese lessons
- Be more active and creative as a photographer
- Tell my boss to kiss my ass and get a new wellpaid job.
- Explore more epic animeshows, movies and music.
- Bake more and develop my cooking skills..not that I have any.
- See at least one fav band perform live
- watch the new spider-man movie on theater and mock it while throughing rotten tomatoes at Andrew Garfields face.
- Take good care of my skin, nails and hair and continue to work out daily and eat healthy
- Attend the Way out west festival in gothenburg
- Travel the world with my friend Ellen...and bring home a hot American/aussie (haha)
- while backpacking; learn to surf, take dive certificate etc
- Not waste money on unnecessary things
- Sail alot more than last year
- Last but not least, cut my hair back into my old hairstyle like in the pictures but keep it grow longer.

buhu i will never get that perfect haircut again

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar