fredag 13 januari 2012

Friday

It was supposed to be a night out tonight with my homies but changed plans; it's just me, my favourite dessert "Apelsinris" and Ouran High school host club tonight. Hilarious show. Sadly i'm on the last ep. I'll miss the sexistic jokes and the "twincest" haha. Hope there'll be a 2nd season soon. Damn, Tamaki's gotta be the hottest blondie alive! alive? what am i saying. Omg i really do have a twisted thing for animeguys, do i. Well unfortunetaly, some of us girls have no choise but providing ourselves with fictional boyfriends as there's a huge lack of hot guys out here in the real world. Rather effective! Now everybody can get their prince charming..and get fucked in the head. Anyway, today i cut my hair again into my old hairstyle and thank god, i'm finally happy about the result!


Looks like vomit

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar